Full Time and Permanent
Salary Range: Scale depending on experience, includes Inner London Weighting
Start date: 1 September 2018
We are seeking to appoint an excellent Upper KS2 Class Teacher for September 2018 to join our strong, dynamic and highly motivated team.
We welcome applications from exceptional newly qualified or experienced teachers who are committed to excellent learning and to playing an active part in the school.
Wimbledon Chase Primary School is a very attractive 3FE primary school, with a nursery, in the London Borough of Merton. It was awarded ‘Outstanding’ across all areas by Ofsted in 2012. It is a highly successful, friendly school with an excellent reputation and extensive grounds.
Successful candidates will demonstrate:
- A love of teaching with the ability to inspire and excite children about learning
- Excellent classroom practice with high expectations of children’s attitude to learning and attainment
- Sound knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Hardworking, innovative and passionate about teaching
We can offer you:
- A creative curriculum supported by a well-resourced school, attractive school grounds and excellent sports facilities
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children and supportive parents
- An experienced, welcoming and talented staff team
- Strong support for professional and personal development
- Opportunities for developing leadership skills
For an application form and further information please refer to our website. Visits to the school prior to application are encouraged. Contact the school office to arrange a visit by email to Mrs Baker at email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 19th March – 12.00 pm
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 27th March
This post is subject to a DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.