Ofsted reported that the number of clubs available for children at Wimbledon Chase is outstanding. We currently offer over 40 different clubs.
Extra Curricular Activities
Children at Wimbledon Chase have the opportunity to take part in a wide range of extra-curricular clubs. These are available before school, at lunchtime and after school.
As part of our creative curriculum we organise many visitors to the school during the course of the year. The children also have the opportunity to take part in two residential trips – to Normandy in France (Year Five) and the Lake District (Year Six).
For more information please click on the links below.
- After School Aikido Permission Slip
- Aikido Club Letter
- Clubs & Activities Autumn Term 2017
- Club List Summer Term 2017
- Sports Calendar 2016-17
- Clubs & Activities Spring Term 2017
- Clubs & Activities Autumn Term 2016
- Triathlon 2016 Video
- Clubs & Activities Summer Term 2016
- Adult Open Tap Class Summer 2016