We are seeking an enthusiastic and exceptional qualified teacher with solid Early Years and/or Key Stage 1 experience to team teach within our Early Years provision.
This is a uniquely innovative opportunity to make a mark and fulfil our ambition of providing cutting edge Early Childhood Education, Experiences and Development.
The school nursery setting forms part of Wimbledon Chase Primary school, an outstanding vibrant Early Years and Primary school, with fabulous grounds, resources and provision.
We will offer the right candidate:
• Excellent CPD, including Maths Mastery for EYFS
• A strong partnership as part of the EYFS team, that includes team lesson design
• An opportunity to design and shape both setting and curriculum offer
• A strong network partnership between other Wimbledon cluster schools
• The opportunity to work with an experienced and dedicated team of Early years assistants
• The opportunity to work within an outstanding setting with committed staff, supportive parents and wonderful children
• Competitive salary with Inner London Weighting
Interviews will be held on Thursday 2nd April.
Visits to the school are encouraged and will take place on Tuesday 24th March 09:30 – 15:30. Please contact the school office to arrange.