Early Years Teacher, Reception, Wimbledon Chase Primary School
Transforming lives through education, aspiration and inspiration
The governing body are seeking to employ an inspirational and highly motivated Early Years Foundation Stage teacher to join our dynamic and successful team. Wimbledon Chase Primary school is large 3 form entry outstanding school with fabulous grounds, resources and provision.
Start date required from September 2020
Salary: Undisclosed, including Inner London Weighting
Contract Term: Permanent
We are looking for an excellent teacher who is passionate about the Early Years and who understands how crucial this phase is in setting the foundations for future success.
We are looking for someone who:
- is committed to a child led approach to learning
- is able to create inspirational leaning approaches that captivate children
- can work in partnership with families to provide the best possible start for all children
- understands the place of play within the EYFS curriculum and the importance of outdoor learning
- can ensure equality and promote inclusive practice
- can set expectations for behaviour and embed positive attitudes
- can provide a carefully planned learning environment that promotes high levels of engagement and quality learning opportunities
- can use assessments to recognise progress, understand needs and move children on in their learning
We will offer the right candidate:
- Excellent CPD, including Maths Mastery for EYFS
- A strong partnership as part of the EYFS team, that includes team lesson design
- An opportunity to design and shape both setting and curriculum offer
- A strong network partnership between other Wimbledon cluster schools
- The opportunity to work within an outstanding setting with committed staff, supportive parents and wonderful children
- Competitive salary with Inner London Weighting
Due to the current circumstances surrounding Covid19 please email the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to come and visit the school on Wednesday, 20th May 2020. We will confirm a time to meet with Mrs Ruffle, our Assistant Headteacher for Early Years.
Visit our website for more information about Wimbledon Chase Primary School.
Closing date: 27th May 2020 @9.00am
Interview date: 10th June 2020