We are looking to appoint an experienced Clerk to the Governors to join our school team in the Autumn Term 2018.
- Salary: £13.13 to £15.23 per hour, depending on experience
- Contract: Part-time, permanent, term time
- Hours: Approximately 115 hours per annum
- Applications Close: Tuesday 9th October 2018 at 1pm
Wimbledon Chase is a successful primary school with an outstanding caring ethos. We are a school committed to ensuring the well-being and safety of all the children in our care. Our latest Ofsted, carried out in May 2012, rated us as ‘Outstanding’ with a comment of “This is an outstanding school which fully lives up to its mission of providing opportunity, inspiration and celebration for its pupils and their families”. We would like to appoint an experienced Clerk to the Governors to support the Governing Body from the Autumn Term 2018.
If you are:
- A self-motivated and highly organised person
- Professional and numerate with excellent literacy skills
- Familiar with clerking and administration work in a school environment
- Flexible, and able to manage your time well and work under pressure
We can offer you:
- A lively, friendly and professional team of colleagues, dedicated to achieving high standards
- A commitment to continuing professional development, with access to regular Clerk Briefings
- A fantastic opportunity to enhance and hone your skills
- The chance to be part of an exciting new chapter in our school’s development
Closing date: Tuesday 9th October at 1pm, with interviews to be held the following week.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, and we will be reserving a couple of dates in October as ‘showround’ dates. Please contact the school office to book a visit.
Further details are in the ‘How to apply’ section. Please note that Wimbledon Chase Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Please also note that we only accept applications on our authorised application form (no CVs, please) and for safeguarding purposes you will need to ensure that any and all ‘gaps’ in your employment history since secondary school are mentioned and accounted for.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com