Working with parents to find appropriate solutions to ensure a safe and happy environment where children thrive and learn
Since September 2009, we have been lucky to have the services of a Parent Support Advisor at Wimbledon Chase.
Mrs Dotchin is our Parent Support Advisor; she is available to support families by providing information and advice across a range of issues, with the ultimate aim of improving your child’s school experience.
What can our Parent Support Advisor offer you?
- Answer queries and discuss concerns
- Support with school attendance
- Support in meetings
- Help with completing documents
- Signposting to other agencies that may offer further support
- Facilitate parenting and learning opportunities
- Behaviour and setting boundaries
- Homework issues
- Someone to listen
How does our Parent Support Advisor do this?
- Offering one to one support
- Listening to parents and giving confidential supportand guidance
- Providing information about other relevant services
- Helping parents with any attendance issues
- Facilitating relevant workshops and coffee mornings
How do I contact the Parent Support Advisor?
Mrs Dotchin can be contacted by phoning the school (0208 542 1413) or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can ask for her at the Main Office, if Mrs Dotchin is available she will be more than happy to meet you.
The most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of their parents.